Seems to be having some problem at this time. Graphics will not load. Next page has data error.
I do have had this problem all day yesterday and today, and it's driving me crazy. I've been trying to updated my Adwords account but keep getting thrown out....:(
Also experiencing problems for the last 2 days. Unable to add or modify ads. Google should mention that they are experiencing problems with adwords so we don't waste our time trying to add new ads until this gets resolved.
I've managed to add 2 ads in two days. Yes, it's a pity Google can't be bothered to even put an apology on the login screen (after all, it appears often enough).
I'm surprised that it seems erratic.
We've added probably about 250 ads in the past 3 days or so without a problem, occasionally we timed out but that was more us than Google.
Reporting is still all over the place though.
I kept having problems, so I ditched IE and decided to access Adwords with Phoenix (a cut down version of Mozilla).
I still have problems, but Mozilla deals with them in a different way, and just brings up a box saying: "Received a message with incorrect Message Authentication Code. If the error occurs frequently, contact the website administrator."
So.. I think the problem is in Google's SSL.
I've been able to work on the account okay with Phoenix but I have to refresh and retry links a few times to get it all to work. Better than the cache-dependant IE going all crazy on me tho.
This has been going on since last Friday.
Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention the $13 of charges on a campaign with a $10 limit. Acting goofy in many ways. Are they updating?
I spent about 2 hours this evening trying to set up a new Adwords account and getting all the same problems 'page not found', 'session timed out' etc. I thought this was my computer taking a dislike to something on the page, but i guess not. I finally got through to the end, got the email to verify my account, pasted the url... and get a message saying the address can't be verified and have I checked I've pasted the url properly.
Ermmm... now what? Any ideas please...?
The only idea I have is this: Wait.... ;)
Well waiting worked! :-)
I got a reply from my email to Google (this is a first), apologising for the problem and saying they'd now verified the address for me. Seems to work Ok. I'm well impressed.
Now to see how well the whole campaign thingy works...
Just came to the forum to see if anyone posted this. Terrible response times today.
It's frustrating because there is sort of like a complete information blackout.
When you are trying to manage clients expenditure on a budget it's annoying to have to be ultra cautious and the number of times that the session times out is now at a seriously poor level.
It's also very inconsistent, some accounts work fine and others are out for days.