| 11:57 am on Feb 6, 2004 (gmt 0)|
Extremely frequent. Once every two days, I would say.
All those PHDs and they can't even write a few simple web pages..
That said, Adwords is a killer app.
| 6:45 pm on Feb 6, 2004 (gmt 0)|
Well, I got some sleep and came back to it and it is still down. Is anybody else experiencing this or could it be something wrong with my account.
I think I want a refund. Overture never did this to me.
| 8:23 pm on Feb 6, 2004 (gmt 0)|
Funny, I've used Adsense for 6 months, I've had that happen once to me for about 2 hours. Maybe you people are (getting) the freak occurences?
| 9:09 pm on Feb 6, 2004 (gmt 0)|
Sounds like its being more problematic for you than usual Mat.
| 9:36 pm on Feb 6, 2004 (gmt 0)|
mat_bastian, see if the SSL settings detailed below make things any smoother. Hope it works for you.
You might also:
* Clear your cache, in case you're being taken to an old page.
* Check that your security and privacy settings are set to 'medium' or below.
Microsoft Internet Explorer (MS IE)
1. Select 'Tools' from the MS IE browser menu.
2. Select 'Internet Options.'
3. Select the 'Advanced' tab.
4. Under 'Security,' check both 'Use SSL 2.0' and 'Use SSL 3.0.'
1. Select 'Edit' from the Navigator browser menu.
2. Select 'Preferences.'
3. Select the arrow next to 'Privacy/Security' in the side menu.
4. Select 'SSL' from the sub-menu.
5. Check both 'Enable SSL Version 2' and 'Enable SSL Version 3.'
| 10:48 pm on Feb 6, 2004 (gmt 0)|
Thank you adwordsadvisor, that got me in.
| 11:04 pm on Feb 6, 2004 (gmt 0)|
I love it when that happens.
| 11:10 pm on Feb 6, 2004 (gmt 0)|
may this info should go into AW FAQ? There are several posts similar [google.com] to this.
| 3:20 am on Feb 7, 2004 (gmt 0)|
|maybe this info should go into AW FAQ? |
Just stopped by for a few minutes, as I'm compiling the suggestions that I forward each Friday.
I'll include this one too, Chndru. Thanks!
| 4:18 pm on Feb 9, 2004 (gmt 0)|
Got me in also, thanks. Makes me wonder why Adwords doesn't provide this tasty little piece of information in red underlined bold caps on home page.
Can't wait for more tips!