I am new to PDAs, but just ordered Sony CLIE UX50 (480 x 320 dots; 65,536 colors), mainly because I need a very powerful yet mobile (I travel a lot and need a handy solution) personal finance management software in hands. I need it for:
- Personal/home expenses tracking
- My small development company finance management (expenses, commissions, income, salaries, advertising budget, etc.)
- Personal income tracking (company profits, adsense, etc.)
- Portfolio management (for personal trading)
- Credit/debit cards, savings accounts, paypal account, 2checkout account, term-deposits management
- Mortgage and car loan management
- Taxes management for all of the above (in at least three coutries/taxation systems)
- multiple currencies support (at least 5 different currencies)
Along with that short list I really need something to keep track of all that numerious site passwords, login names, PINs, IDs, card numbers, etc., with maximum security.
Please share your opinion on what could be the best solution for abovementioned needs, or maybe something that can be customized for that?
I am looking at three applications now (please share if you used any of them and how good it was for you):
1.SplashMoney + SplashID (or maybe SplashWallet Suite)
2.PocketMoney® 3.1.2 for Palm OS
3.Mobile Money 2004 + Quick ID (my Mobile Systems)
Those are all I could find for Palm with Hi-res. I also need it to be able to sync with Quicken (Australian edition) via IrDA or Bluetooth.
WebmasterWorld community consist of the people who do pretty much similar things as I do, so I hope you guys could suggest something valuable. Thank you!