What do you want to see?
> download raw access log, analog, latest visitors, webalizer, bandwidth, and error log.
Analog will give you a quick web browsable summary of visitors to your website and depending on which version your server has can be quite detailed. Quick summary great.
Webalizer is often used and as far as I know has the ability to do more offline (on your computer) than analog at this time. Dont know have not used W-alizer yet myself.
Download raw logs will give you endless options if you import them into a data analysis tool (I think webalizer offers a log analysis tool) but you could make your own.
What are you looking for.... well I guess you are going to want to use the information to answer some questions about your website .. some quick suggestions while I drink my coffee:
1. is anyone visiting?
2. do they visit more than one page?
3. where do they come from?
4. what equipment are they using?
5. did that search engine you submitted to months and months ago actually index your site yet or do you have to wait till another birthday :-)
6. which pages do visitors leave on?
7. which pages use the most bandwidth?
8 which pages are failing for some reason?
9. is anyone linking to your site?
10. if visitors come from search engines, which words or terms did they use to find your pages?
11. is anyone linking to a dead page?
12. just who the *ell was it that copied all the contents of my xyz directory last night anyhow?
13. do people come back after visiting?
14 how do people generally find the site, from SE's from links, from their own bookmarks?
14. do people come back? (fixed IPs can give an idea of this without needing cookies)
thats my coffee contribution Jake, someone with more of a clue who has had their breakfast will be along in a mo I am sure.
Nice clean home page by the way.
Best of luck with it.
The two best kept secrets of the worlds richest people are:
1. Never tell anyone your money making tips!
2. Always remember your first rule :-)