The "Top Paths Through Site" section of the Webtrends report carries a load of really useful information -
However, I have no idea on how to use the results Webtrends gives, in my analysis - the "Help Card" underneath appears to be written in Urdu, and don't get me started on NetIQ's "support" and FAQs.
Can anyone help me -
for instance, a few of rows from the table might contain the following data (sorry - can't format properly):
1. www.mysite.co.uk/ a% b visits
1. www.mysite.co.uk/page1.htm c% d visits
1. www.mysite.co.uk/page2.htm e% f visits
- What does the number 1. refer to?
- How is the next level of jumps (eg. if I need to know the most popular destinations from 'www.mysite.co.uk/page2.htm' [for instance]) represented?
Ideally - I want to be able to distinguish the most popular routes through the site down to a session-by-session level.
Can anybody help, as there seems to be very little help on learning how to analyse via webtrends, on the web.....