*** Guideline Update: ***
· All search terms that have not received sufficient searches will no
longer qualify for editorial review or for listing in GoTo's marketplace.
Sufficient search is defined as greater than 10 searches in a three-month
period. GoTo uses a variety of sources across the Internet to determine
this. One way for you to verify sufficient search prior to submitting
your spreadsheet would be to use our "Search Term Suggestion Tool" found
in DirecTraffic Center at https://secure.goto.com/s/dtc/center/. This
tool will provide you with a list of related terms that received search
results in the previous month.
· All spreadsheet submissions must be 25,000 rows or less. Larger spreadsheets
will no longer be accepted.
· Bulk Orders should be submitted using our Power Advertiser Change form
located at [goto.com...]
Orders can also be submitted in an Excel or tab-delimited text file if
it is in the same format as our Power Advertiser Change form. Orders
that do not follow this format will no longer be accepted.
· There is a new 25,000-term limit per advertiser, which includes multiple
accounts. As an existing advertiser this will not affect you at this
time. However, as an existing advertiser, if you have more than 25,000
terms currently, you will not be allowed to add any new terms.
· A maximum of three Large Spreadsheets will be accepted each month per
advertiser, even if you have multiple accounts.
Please make sure to follow these new guidelines when submitting your
orders. Orders submitted that do not meet these requirements will delay
your listings being put online.