Has anyone had GREAT service from a hosting company?
Service that makes you go "Damn, thats a well ran business"?
I am tired of loser Web Hosts and their excuses and idiot techs (can you say bitter).
Any help, ideas, thoughts, rants, or general info would be greatly appricated. I need to find a hosting service worthy of getting my business.
The Technologies I Need:
- ASP.NET 1.1 (On Windows Server 2003 *IIS6*)
- PHP (for forums)
- MSSQLServer (not currently utilized, but will be)
- Static IP
- Unlimited FTP
- Good Bandwidth Rate (with acceptable low cost (2.00per gig) overage charges)
- Control over all file permissions
- Multiple DNS for same account (current host lets me have 5 domains hosted per account. Can pay minimal fee for more)
- Control Panel for Web Administration
- Low Setup Fee
- 30gigs per month bandwidth
- Phone Support + Online Help Tickets
- Cost Efficient
- Unlimited Email Accounts (or a high number)
- Web Based Email
- Email Forwarding, Auto Responders, etc
- Server Side Includes
Thats the basics of what I am looking for.
I DO NOT want a dedicated server.
I am looking for opinions from people whom use this set of technologies with their current hosts.
Thanks a million!