| 5:54 pm on Jan 30, 2006 (gmt 0)|
Noone ever experienced this?
| 5:57 pm on Jan 30, 2006 (gmt 0)|
I think this situation caused by BigDaddy,I have same experiences as you,finally I found out the search result was in the BigDaddy
| 6:34 pm on Jan 30, 2006 (gmt 0)|
Your visitors probably hit a different data center than the one that you're getting when you search.
| 6:46 pm on Jan 30, 2006 (gmt 0)|
I've tried it with 2 .com, a .com.au and a .nl. Maybe it was just bad luck, that's possible. I will try again tomorrow.
| 10:16 pm on Jan 30, 2006 (gmt 0)|
That happens to me a lot. At first I thought it could be from my Adwords, but I haven't run them in a couple of weeks and it still happens. But, I won't complain, at least other people are finding my site, even if I can't!
| 12:55 pm on Jan 31, 2006 (gmt 0)|
I often see different results when viewing the same query from different locations (same domain ext - .com)
So while you may not see the results you expect someone else may. As already mentioned. Same ext different datacenter, I think.
| 1:36 pm on Jan 31, 2006 (gmt 0)|
I had the same thing happen to me with google images searches. About a month before the last update, for a period of about 2 weeks, i was getting traffic from searches on google images that i could not repeat myself.
Give it about two weeks, and you should be able to duplicate the searches yourself.
Something else to try: use a few of the anonymizer websites to search google, you may find what your looking for that way.
| 2:01 pm on Feb 2, 2006 (gmt 0)|
Today I was able to confirm the searches. :-)