Msg#: 30821 posted 10:36 am on Aug 16, 2005 (gmt 0)
I have recently taken over the admin of a domain that was sitting there for a while and basically not done much. However, recently the company that owns it has been "jump started" by various publications and advertisements. I don't have an idea what has been done with the site before I started working on it but it seems it has some kind of problem. It got quickly inserted in Yahoo and MSN but there is not even a trace of it in Google. The site has a few incoming links already which in my experience is enough to be included in Google within 1-2 days. This is not what has happened here, the site seems to be completely blocked from Google.
One thing I saw about three weeks ago is that when you entered "company name" in Google what came up was domain.co.uk and not the .com domain, so my thought was that there might be some kind of "forbidden" redirection from the .co.uk (which I don't have admin rights for). However, this seems to be fixed now as 301.
I tried to contact Google about it from [google.com...] but the contact forms there don't seem to work. It keeps saying "Please enter a valid email address", and I have already tried with all email addresses I have, including the Gmail one...