I have removed few 302 redirect links which was redirecting to my pages and were showing on my listings when running command site:www.mysite.dk using the method described by Idaho
I ended with another 302 redirect page which was difficult to remove. The webmaster removed the redirect from my page but Google kept showing the link, with my page title and snippet in addition to an old cache of my affected page from sept. 2004. My affected page was also showing the same old cache.
As suggest by friends here, I first added the 302 redirecting link to several of my pages which Googlebot visit frequently in attempt to "force" Google to update the link and accordingly the old cache also and remove ultimately the redirecting link from my listings. But that didn't help at all.
However I removed the said 302 redirect by doing the following:
- Added to my affected page "NOARCHIVE" in the robots metatag
<meta name="ROBOTS" content="INDEX, FOLLOW, NOARCHIVE">
After 2 weeks or so (canīt say the exact period because I didnīt check, thought that this attempt will not work either) I have noticed that Google removed the chache of my affected page. However the 302 redirect link was still there and kept showing the old cache.
- Then I removed the "NOARCHIVE" from the robots metatag of the affected page bringing it back to normal:
<meta name="ROBOTS" content="INDEX, FOLLOW">
and waited for few days.
WOW.... Google added a fresh chache to my affected page and when checked site:www.mysite.dk the 302 redirect link disappeared ...for ever, Hopefully :-)