I have two sites which are the gaints in our industry. But for 6-7 months back google has removed all the back links and the cached status for one of my site. Yesterday it now shows the following information if i type www.example.com or example.com in google.
[Sorry, no information is available for the URL www.example.com
Find web pages that contain the term "www.example.com"]
The case is the same for my other site also which is on the different IP.
The following are the ways in which i thought I will solve this problem.
1. To change the IP immediatly
2. There were too many blog submissions (especially movable type), to remove all these blog links.
3. There was a lot of content stollen from my site, so i would like to change the content.
4. We has one of the biggest affiliate programs, i would like to change the url for the affiliates and give then the different URL which redirects to mysite.com
5. Identify and Remove all the bad links which link to my site.
Now i have few questions here,
a) Is their any other dimension i left out to consider, and is any of the above wrong, if so why?
b)I am in a state of confusion whether my site is banned by google algo or is it banned by google itself, i mean humans.
[edited by: ciml at 10:02 am (utc) on Dec. 22, 2004]
[edit reason] Examplified [/edit]