You'll find even more on most of the sites mentioned.
- Federal Trade Commission - email@example.com - Forward copies of Spam to them.
- UXN Spam Combat - [combat.uxn.com...] - This site allows you to do reverse look-ups on ISP numbers and domain names.
- Get What Route - [whatroute.net...] - Also allows you to do reverse look-ups.
- SPAMAUS - [spamhaus.org...] - Provides live reports on known Spammers and ISP's and hosting services who help them.
- Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial Email - [cauce.org....] Increases Spam awareness.
- EuroCauce - [euro.cauce.org...] - The European sister to CAUCE.
- Spam Recycling Center - [spamrecycle.com...] - Literally recycles Spam sending it to the appropriate agencies.
- NetDemon - [netdemon.net...] - Offers a downloadable program which very easily allows you to identify accurately the information in Email headers.
- And you can always write you local, state, Federal governments and complain. Through actions like that, the sale of Email harvesting programs have been outlawed in two states (only 48 to go, plus the rest of the world).
In case it's not obvious, I hate spam with a passion.