I have a small web design & hosting business I've started and I'm looking for an invoicing system.
This is what I'm looking for:
- Email invoices to customer, either text or html
- Online control panel for the customer, they should be able to view their invoices, both current and past.
- Customer can pay their invoice online with a credit card. (I supply my own merchant account & gateway.)
- Recurring billing for web host customers, with automatic invoice generation & credit card charge. (At least Monthly, Quarterly, Annually)
- Admin can manually create an invoice at any time
- Admin can manually credit/void/pay an invoice
- Customers sign up & open an account online. (So I don't have to create them manually!)
In a perfect world:
- Program sends formatted email to registrar to register new domains/transfers for web host customers.
- Late fee generation and emailed notices for non credit card customers.
- Support for PayPal payments if customer doesn't want to use a credit card.
- Affiliate/Referral commissions
Ok... so I know I'm asking a lot... but does anyone have any ideas? I've taken a look at DreamHost and it looks great - it can even register domains - but there is no support to manually invoice someone. They must login and purchase an item... it's not web designer friendly - but perfect for only web hosting.
Accounts Online is great - when you purchase the Auto Charge & Credit Card addons - but I think it only support ICVerify for processing credit cards.
The closest I've come so far is ModernBill - the invoice processing is not completely automatic but that's not too bad.
Any ideas? What are other people using?
(edited by: engine at 1:54 pm (utc) on April 21, 2002)