I was amazed at the number of emails people sent me about the Collective. So, I've sat down this last few days and completely reworked most of the program and added many new features. This is becoming very close to the program I use on 10 different servers to process 300 submissions per day to 8 engines (that one is a combo of 3 programming languages and doesn't port well at all).
I put up the new version (v2.10) online and the 40k zip file can be downloaded now. Many new changes to the whole program. Including a new Batch submission mode, cookie processing, and calendar mode. The calendar mode is killer to track your referrals by totals and per engine very cool. Installation has changed a bit, so read the Install.txt file in the gfx-help directory.
- Added batch submission mode. You can now do multiple submits out of the reserve pool.
- Added calendar mode to see submission history by date and engine.
- You can add multiple url additions to reserve pool.
- Added cookie processing - auto accepts and tosses se's cookies they will never know it is a script!
- Rewrote the keyword density analyzer
- Updated menus to reflect changes.
- Updated help file (not completely finished yet).
- fixed two errors where wrong engine was reported in status.
- fixed database error that wasn't recording some engine names.
- fixed abort routines that wouldn't abort.
- Keyword density analyzer(kwda).
o (kwda)tweaked so that it works on pages with multiple script tags.
o (kwda) fixed several problems with the display.
o (kwda) reworked interface.
o (kwda) fixed a problem where it didn't want to connect with some servers.
- About a dozen spelling errors that crept in. (thanks Joan)
The help file is not fully updated yet to reflect all the changes.
Any feedback would be most appreciated.