1) The teddy bear was named after Theodore Roosevelt after he refused to shoot a small captive bear
2) Some teddy bears are highly collectible, and expensive! How high do they go?
3) Teddy bears have grown in popularity, not only in this country, but in many others.
Tell me all about these subjects in three pages under a nice little graphic called "Learn all
about Teddy Bears" on the home page. Professional, useful, possibly memorable, and worth a few
links from teddy bear collectors and groups. And if done well, another link from ODP.
1) What flowers are appropriate for which occasions?
2) Certain cultures associate white flowers with death - Watch out for that social faux_pas!
3) How long do certain flowers last?
There's three subject areas in the businesses you mentioned, and I know hardly anything about them,
Surely you and your clients can come up with even better ideas!
Just because a site is commercial doesn't mean you can't inform your customer and be a little more
informal off the index and shopping pages. Consumers are getting tired of faceless corporations
these days. Call it the "Enron syndrome".
Good solid info and tips pages are good for you, good for the customer, and good for the web.
If you inform me and help me to find just the right product at a fair price, then I am a truly-
satisfied customer. See me smile. See me refer.