Few suggestions on finding new link partners...
- Ask for referrals once you complete a good trade
(everyone knows someone else looking for links!)
- When you find a good site with many high quality links, follow their links partners. Follow the trail of people they have gotten links from!
- Find SEO Companies that specialize in Link Building. Try to develop a long lasting relationship with them. If you are flexible and willing to provide their clients with quality relevant links, they will reward you.
- Keep your e-mail short and sweet. This CANNOT be stressed enough! Your e-mails will be read more(and not deleted as spam), if you get to the point.
When I open an e-mail all I care about is your site and where you are giving links from =) I never read the e-mail itself, unless...... read on....
- Want to grab someone's attention? List a few of your sites! I can spend my time doing 1 to 1 trades or I can get 5, 10 or 15 links from a single trade. Guess which ones I respond to first?
My best partners are those I can send an e-mail to that I have a new client and I need links. They get me links, I return the favor to them with better links than they provided. "Win-Win" for both of us!
btw, I am talking about one-way trades.
Best of Luck!
"An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory"
-Ralph Waldo Emerson