| Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 184.108.40.206 |
register, free tools, login, search, subscribe, help, library, announcements, recent posts, open posts,
|Subscribe to WebmasterWorld|
|Major client REQUIRES Opera compatibility|
It's a brand new day!
| 5:47 am on Apr 2, 2002 (gmt 0)|
A web developer friend of mine was approached last week by a major utility company to work on their website. They wanted him to make their site compatible for Opera users.
Stories like that warm my heart. Opera's star is rising fast.
| 5:53 am on Apr 2, 2002 (gmt 0)|
Does this friend have a name? lol
Nice story. Wouldn't it be great if everyone wanted w3c validator compatability first?
| 5:58 am on Apr 2, 2002 (gmt 0)|
W3-who? Is that a new browser or something ;)
| 6:33 am on Apr 2, 2002 (gmt 0)|
Kind of like that old children's story: The Little Engine The Could
I think I can, I think I can..
You might be a die-hard Opera User If:
- You attempt mouse gestures while using your word processor.
- You paraphrase old Clint Eastwood movie lines before hitting ctrl-g :"Styles? We don't need no stinking styles!"
- You have 52 opened windows in your "Save window setup" profile, and all of them lead to Web Standards, CSS and Google discussions on WebmasterWorld.
- You actually know who Jon S. von Tetzchner and Geir Ivarsøy are.
- You can spell Håkon Wium Lie.
- You have that certain smug smile whenever someone mentions Mozilla.
Any others? ;)
| 8:08 am on Apr 2, 2002 (gmt 0)|
The Last two sites i worked on the customers Asked for cross browser compat one even mentioned W3C.
I think things are a changing in the UK ;)
| 12:01 pm on Apr 3, 2002 (gmt 0)|
The mouse gestures is the one that gets me. I went and bought Sensiva just so I could use it in other programs.
All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. Member comments are owned by the poster.
WebmasterWorld is a Developer Shed Community owned by Jim Boykin.
© Webmaster World 1996-2014 all rights reserved