- It insists to start with a full screen window, and windows switch to full screen randomly once in a while.
- I really miss the "page info" window from Netscape/Mozilla. I haven't found an easy way to get a good overview about the meta data of a loaded page in Opera yet.
- Some preferences don't stick. I changed the search paths for plugins, and it just kept loading a very old flash plugin from one of the removed paths, even after a restart.
- No selective image blocking as in Mozilla for ignoring banner ads and counters.
- Couldn't find an easy way to check which cookies are currently stored.
- GIF animations either play all the time or never. Mozilla can let them play once, while preventing annoying loops.
On the positive side:
+ Can block automated popups now, while still allowing requested ones.
+ The GUI is generally very slick.
Looks like quite a nice browser overall, but Mozilla still has the better features for those who like to keep control of what they're viewing.