|Still not getting many ads served|
| 8:13 pm on Mar 27, 2006 (gmt 0)|
Are other people still experiencing page loads without ads being served?
It's definately not a ban, or even a site ban, because the ads will display on some pages, but not most.
I've even gone in and removed everything from my blocked list. Still no luck.
| 10:24 pm on Mar 27, 2006 (gmt 0)|
1. How long have you been having the issues with ads not serving on the particular pages having problems?
2. Is it possible that the topic of these pages may be being determined by YPN to be a keyword that doesn't have any advertisers? (i.e. related to your core keyword with advertisers but slightly different enough to be getting associated with another keyword?)
3. How many ad units are showing on the pages?
4. Have you tried changing where the ads are located to see if that makes the ads show up? (i.e. moving them from a sidebar to within the content, etc)
5. Have you tried changing some of the on page copy (title tags, content surrounding the ads, heading tags, etc) to see if that helps at all?
| 10:33 pm on Mar 27, 2006 (gmt 0)|
It may be keyword relevancy.
I'm constantly adding new pages to several sites, and I've just been noticing the issue with some for the last week or two.
The odd thing is, that it won't display any ads, but if I click refresh a few (dozen lol) times, then it will go ahead and show the ads.
I'll go back and take a look at kw relevancy, because each pages is optimized for a specific keyword (in some cases might be multiple words).
I'm not really sure it's that though, because on one of my main sites, this isn't an issue at all, and although the content/articles are all thematically related, the language and H titles and all that are pretty disparate.
| 10:47 pm on Mar 27, 2006 (gmt 0)|
I'm not saying it definitely is keywords - just trying to dig some more information about the setup to see if someone can better help you identify a problem. ;-)
Have you asked a few other US based people to view the pages and see if they see the ads? Are the ads not showing up on password protected i.e. member pages? Or are the pages with problems wide open to the public? Or both?