| 6:46 pm on Dec 12, 2005 (gmt 0)|
I forgot to add,
10) How many sites is the above information spread across? (Still limited to 5,000 unique visitors a day total)
| 6:53 pm on Dec 12, 2005 (gmt 0)|
| 8:08 pm on Dec 12, 2005 (gmt 0)|
I would like to say that I am one of the people who would be in this category after this month (right now I'm on target for more than enough).
1) This is the first month on YPN with this site.
2) Not going to say.
3) Around $40, but anywhere from $30-$50 depending on the day.
4) Not going to say.
5 b.) Anywhere from $20-$30 more per day.
6) Depends on the page, but definately 3 or less.
7) Good targetting after banning some RON ads and selecting an ad targetting category, but could use some work as I have stated in numerous other threads.
7 b) See above.
8) See above.
9) Good luck with getting an answer from anyone on this.
| 10:22 pm on Dec 12, 2005 (gmt 0)|
| 10:49 pm on Dec 12, 2005 (gmt 0)|
As with all surveys..
Thanks but no thanks.
| 11:55 pm on Dec 12, 2005 (gmt 0)|
Nothing personal but that's just a little bit too much information to be splashing on a public page. My girlfriend doesn't even know that much... nor will she.
| 12:27 am on Dec 13, 2005 (gmt 0)|
Will a bear poop in the woods?
Will a chicken cross the road?
Is there balm in Gilead?
Some questions must be treated as rhetorical only.
Most folks do not want to divulge such information, especially the ones doing very well.
| 5:58 am on Dec 13, 2005 (gmt 0)|
Some of my pages that I have switched from Adsense get targeted ads after blocking in ALL and I mean all, RON ads I could find. Other pages just wouldn't show targeted ads now matter what,( and nothing on the catagory lists were specific enuf for me to chose). So those pages get switched back to Adsense after about 2 days.
So all this makes it a lot of bother...but I have been picking the pages that seemed to have the lowest paying Adsense ads to try YPN on, a few at a time. Some of those pages have done pretty well w/ YPN ads.
Targeting seems to be the main issue for me. And more ad invetory too, but that will get better over time I'm sure.