I'd like to collect the following information from YPN publishers who make $1,000 or more a month and have less than 5,000 unique visitors a day. I hope that the information will benefit small publishers like myself.
1) How long did it take you with YPN to reach $1,000 or more a month?
2) How many unique visitors does your site get per day?
3) How much do you earn per day on average?
4) What is your CTR?
5) Did you switch over from AdSense?
5b) If yes, how much more or less is your YPN income?
6) How many ad's do you display on your site?
7) What type of targeting do you see and use on your site?
7b) Do you often see RON ad's on the site?
8) Is the targeting accurate?
9) (optional) What niche, without revealing the address, does your site serve?