|Ypn Ads Not Showing? |
Is anyone else having a problem with ypn ads not showing for the last 30 minutes or so?
Also, when you log in, there are all these "sticky notes" over the reports that tell you what cpm, epc, etc. mean, and you can't see the report clearly.
Am I the only one?
I felt like the no cpm poltergeist was about to pull me through the screen there for a while!
No idea what happened. Ads are displaying now, though. It was unusual, because it was across all of my sites, not just eslsociety.com.
Anyone know whats up with those funky sticky notes covering up all of my reports?
Anyone else ever get this after clicking on a YPN ad:
We were unable to redirect your click to the advertiser's web site.
This error can occur for a couple of reasons:
1. Your web browser is not configured to accept cookies.
* Cookies are small pieces of information sent from a web site to your browser and subsequently stored on your computer.
* For ads in RSS, cookies are employed to track which ads you have viewed.
* Consider configuring your browser to accept cookies as follows:
o For Microsoft Internet Explorer, ensure your privacy setting is at or below "Medium."
o For Mozilla Firefox, ensure that the "Allow sites to set cookies" checkbox is selected and that the "for the originating web site only" checkbox is deselected.
o For Netscape, ensure that the "Allow cookies" checkbox is selected and that the "From originating site only" checkbox is deselected.
o For Safari, ensure that the "Accept Cookies:" option is set to "Always."
o For other browsers, consult the help menu for the appropriate cookie settings.
2. A cookie which we have set has become corrupted in some fashion.
* Consider clearing all of your browser's stored cookies.
* Alternatively, for advanced users, delete any cookies stored by your browser that are in the domain ypn-rss.overture.com, reload the previous page, and try again.
looks like you clicked on an ad and we were unable to determine where to redirect you.
assuming you have cookies enabled, etc., you probably ran into a transient situation caused by taking one of the offer databases offline or due to a replication spike.
truth is, we're still tuning things. rest assured losing clicks is not something of which we want to make a habit.
>> we were unable to determine where to redirect you
Warezio, are you trying to say you work for Yahoo?!
Warezio, looks like the stats are really behind again, seeems like that should be something y! doesn't want to make a habit either. Do you know if we will ever see real time stats, or is that not high on the priority list?
i work in the content match serving group. reporting is handled by the business information group, so i can't really help you there. they are definitely working to improve the reporting infrastructure, but i don't have any details.