I've been trying to diagnose this, but I'm pretty much at a loss right now. The site format/layout looks fine when loaded in Internet Explorer, but like the title says, in Firefox it's all screwed up for some reason.
What I was wondering is if some seasoned web devs could pm me and I'll forward you the site url to check out in both browsers so you can have a look at the code.
I'd REALLY appreciate the help, and will be inclined to compensate the first person (via paypal) that finds the solution to my problem.
If the site looks good in IE and not in FF, I would guess that you may have a coding error. Try to validate the site and see if there are any errors. Fix any errors. If it validates and you still have problems, let us know.
After tearing my hair out, I figured what the problem was on my own.
For some reason, the last time I saved the site in Dreamweaver, all of the links refering to the images on the page had \ slashes instead of /. While IE had no problem with the directory structure looking like this > \main\files\images\img.jpg, Firefox got befuddled.
After I went back and changed all of my image url's with forward slashes, the site loaded just fine in Mozilla.