- 226 Output truncated to 2000 matches
- Shop Factory Ecommerce Software
- Problem Folder: public_html/store/en-us
- Total File Size 1.3 GB
- Total Disk Space available: 2 GB
- Cpanel / Linux Hosting / Intel Xeon's
- No FTP quota
- No Storage Size issues
- No File Number/Folder limits
Hello, one of my hosting customers gets the following FTP message when using CuteFTP:
226 Output truncated to 2000 matches
However, when using CuteFTP or ws_FTP all the files do upload to the server. Yet, he insists on using an out-dated version of Shop Factory (version 3-4) to publish his ecommerce store.
When he uploads with Shop Factory it hangs at a certain file count in folder "public_html/store/en-us"
Combined, there are approximately 4,000 to 4,500 files in two folders of his Shop Factory:
So the problem is, he wants to upload with Shop Factory or nothing else. He also said that it worked at his former web host.
Has anyone heard of a problem like this or can see a relationship between the Shop Factory publishing system hanging and the web server error?