I would say it's probably ok to re-submit, althought I don't think you'll get much in now,
I re-submitted all my clients last week after re-building/ shuffling and evan making some additional page's just to see if I could get anything in but alas nothing, where in the past I would have normally had some type of result after about 3/5 days.
As you have probably read inktomi is in a mess now, one of the lastest theory's is around the "submit URL" side of their db, but I don't know, the same as everyone else in here :(
I have a contact in inktomi based in the uk and hopefully he may have some info for us all.He's looking into some issue's for me and I'll come back as soon as I hear
If I was you I would wait