This is good in practice but will never work in theory.
(something like that)
42. People who say money can't buy happiness don't know where to shop.
41. Canned cheese or the ozone layer
Don't make me choose.
40. Busier then a 3 legged cat on a hot-tin roof.
(skipping number 39 because there are two entries for #43)
38. Put the cart before the horse.
or, as related to computers,
Put the (shopping) cart before the source (code)
>>40. Busier then a 3 legged cat on a hot-tin roof.
40(a). Busier than a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest.
40(b). Busier than a one armed paper hanger.
40(c). Busier than a long-tailed cat in a room of rocking chairs.
That's either a one eyed dog coming this a-way,
or a two eyed dog going that a-way!...KF
Lets not and say we did
36. And when someone ties the knot... "Another one bites (not bytes) the dust."
35. You can't educate pork.
34. All pigs fueled and ready to fly.
33. Laugh and the world laughs with you,
Weep, and you weep alone
These one liners have saved my hairy face more than once. Since they are from the same source, I'll list the group as a single entry.
- One day at a time.
- Take it Easy.
- There but for the Grace of God go I.
- Think Think Think.
- Keep Coming Back.
Sir Winston Churchill's Famous Quotation
" Never give up, never, never, never give up "
Franklin D. Roosvelt
" We have nothing to fear but fear itself "...KF
[edited by: King_Fisher at 10:49 pm (utc) on Aug. 31, 2007]
30. "I'm on it like a rat on a Cheetoh!" system admin
29. "You're an inspiration for birth control." Duke Nukem
28. Quitters never win, and winners never quit. But those who never win and never quit are idiots.
My all time favourite, and so true...
27. Bulls**t baffles brains
26. If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain.
25. I love deadlines. I like the whooshing noise they make as they fly by.
24. All hat, no cattle
For the AdSense publishers out there...
22. You're a long time dead. (i.e. don't waste your life)
21 face like a slapped arse
20. Why is advice so cheap? Because supply always exceeds demand!
19. When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
18. Quoting one is plagiarism. Quoting many is research.
17. “Wouldn't it be wonderful if there were as many new ways of making money as there are of spending it?”
16. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
The full quote is, " Your a short time living and a long time dead"...KF
@ Habtom #18 ---Quoting many---
Did you say Google?.... just kidding :)
15. I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
14 Nervous bank robber to teller: "Put all the s*** in the bag and don't gimmie no money!".
13. I know on which side my bread is buttered.
12) Don't get your meat at the same place you get your potatoes.
context: usually in reference to advice about office relationships
11> Abigail Van Buren - "The less you talk, the more you're listened to."
10 Exercise? I get enough exercise just pushing my luck!
| This 100 message thread spans 4 pages: < < 100 ( 1 2  4 ) > > |