I have a website with both local and live versions, the live version's sIFR doesn't work with Firefox 3 (Win) all of a sudden (it was).
It seems that the text is being replaced, but there is an 'invisible' flash element embeded which displays "movie not loaded" when you right click it.
It works fine under Safari and Internet Explorer but I have tested FF 3 on three different Windows machines with no luck. I'd really rather not upgrade to version 3 of sIFR because I did some stuff with the text in flash which I can't easily replicate.
The only thing that has changed is I had to re-install Analytics, this is the code for both as they appear on the page just before the </body> tag.