I am not sure if this is the right thread for my problem.
My client site example.com is currently blocked by firefox, when clicking to know the reason it goes to google.
We tried to remove some unwanted java scripts and tried the review option in google webmaster tools.
But still the issue has not been solved. We tried with the hosting provider, they too can't figure out a solution.
Can any one please let me know what is the solution for this.
I awaiting for some most useful comments.
With Warm Regards,
[edited by: incrediBILL at 11:37 am (utc) on July 22, 2009]
[edit reason] removed URLs, see TOS #13 [/edit]