| Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 184.108.40.206 |
register, free tools, login, search, pro membership, help, library, announcements, recent posts, open posts,
|Become a Pro Member|
|Create a Forum to Push Each Other|
Thread starter would post his/her goals/targets, members monitor & push
| 7:02 pm on May 26, 2010 (gmt 0)|
Create a forum where the main objective is to track the thread starter's progress.
The general rule of the game is: (but in practice, whatever fits)
- Thread starter posts a thread, listing his/her targets and goals in the coming months, quarters, or year(s). The format/template may be provided by WebmasterWorld.
- Members will ask for his progress overtime.
- Thread starter must post their progress when asked. When their targets/goals are missed, they must tell what are the obstacles.
- Other members will provide advice, guidance, etc. so that thread starter can pursue their goals and adjust accordingly.
- Goes on until thread starter says the project is successful/failed/abandoned, etc.
All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. Member comments are owned by the poster.
WebmasterWorld is a Developer Shed Community owned by Jim Boykin.
© Webmaster World 1996-2014 all rights reserved