This site always seems to have knowledgeable people, so maybe someone here can make a recommendation. (if one exists)
Our site has grown and the current system of manually processing credit cards and then manually creating an invoice and shipping out has become too time consuming.
What we need is a complete package. Here are our requirements:
0. Has to run on Linux based server.
1. It has to be webbased so that anyone can log in (securely of course) and print out the order and ship it.
2. It has to work with XML to talk to our CC processor. Our CC processor only talks XML.
3. It has to create invoices (nice looking, professional type) that can be printed from online.
4. It should generate reports to do the taxes (sales taxes and of course sales reports for income taxes). It'd be great if it could print the forms as well, or at least a report that we can just transfer over to the forms.
5. It should be able to keep track of orders, as to "CC approved or not" "order packed" "order shipped" "order shipped with backorder" etc.
6. It HAS to import our current database from our current cart. (which can output in various formats)
7. It has to output a froogle compatible database to upload to froogle.
There are probably some other issues, but this is a start.
Thanks to anyone that can offer a suggestion that meets all of the above.