Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
I am new to this forum as well as Escrow or Enom.
I am buying domain from someone who registered at Enom through Escrow. He will transferred the domain once the Escrow secures the fund. he has just created me an account at: eNomCentral and said I can manage the domain there after he push the domain to the account he has just created for me. i really appreciate if you, gurus here take sometime to help me with the following questions:
1. May I know what type of my account is? reseller or sub-account?
2. if he can modify the details (personal details) of my account when the funds transferred to him.
3. if he can push back the domain name to his account thereafter?
4. what should i do to protect myself in this case and what are the risks?
I treasure it all, and hope you here will help me with this.
Thank you very much.
This isn't an issue with a bona fide seller but it may potentiallly be an issue should the seller be less than honorable.
I prefer to be the sole person with control over an account to which domains are pushed. Therefore, not knowing your seller, I would suggest that you either transfer the domain to your preferred registrar (transfer away from Enom) or you create your own account with Enom - independent of the seller's resale account.
Thank you very much for your help, i really appreciate it. the account at EnomCentral is free, do you think it is safe?
2. can the domain seller push to domain back once he pushes to me?
3. can i generate the EPP code or the domain seller (Enom reseller) is the only one who can generate the EPP or this is an automated process by enom?
4. would you suggest me open a reseller account or just normal account?
i am sorry for all questions, but i hope you will help me with this as the domain #*$!x USD and it is a big sum to me.
Again, thank you for your time putting here.