Msg#: 4377729 posted 5:31 pm on Oct 21, 2011 (gmt 0)
I just upgraded one of my sites from 1.5.x to 1.7.
I noticed that when I go into the menu dialogs, the pages don't seem to render properly. For example, suppose I want to add a menu item. If I choose article and go to choose the actual article, I get a page with a list of articles but no select or OK buttons.
I tried the backend in IE8 and it works fine there. I prefer to run chrome so I was wondering if it was just me or if others are having this problem.
Msg#: 4377729 posted 7:20 pm on Oct 24, 2011 (gmt 0)
ergophobe.. My sites are pretty basic. I don't have them adding content. I"m glad you brought that up though because if I add things like comments or the ability to add articles, I'll have to check from a copy of chrome that is set to the default pop up settings (/runon sentence)
I was encountering the problem in the admin control panel.