Msg#: 4578530 posted 11:58 am on May 28, 2013 (gmt 0)
which has noindex on tags/category pages already activated
No, no, no. That is one of the worst things people do with their Wordpress sites. Category pages have the potential to be your best page for ranking two word phrases.
when hosting is so dirt cheap now
I agree. No offense intended but I get the feeling you learned your business plan from a poor source and are being misled. Your previous posts indicate you've been panalized. Perhaps it's time to consider that the way you're doing things might not be the best for the long term. Don't you want to retire some day? Or do you prefer to keep jogging on a hamster wheel while Google keeps your cage locked with every update?
1. To make money you have to spend money. If you don't have money then work a mcjob (while creating your a valid business plan) until you have money.
2. Then keep working your mcjob (while working on your project at night).
3. After your site is launched keep working at the mcjob while working for yourself at night.
4. Expect to sleep five to six hours per night for the first two years (if you work hard enough and made the right choices regarding niche and link building plans, content, etc.).
5. Only after your site is earning enough money to keep you at home should you decide to stay at home.
Msg#: 4578530 posted 8:55 am on May 30, 2013 (gmt 0)
This is not o money site . I do not make money from this site , so i do not want to pay money for a paid hosting . I was not hit by panda , but i'm sure the rankings can be better if i can somehow deindex duplicate content across the site . That is why i'm searching for a theme like a said in the first post
Msg#: 4578530 posted 10:55 am on May 30, 2013 (gmt 0)
deindex duplicate content across the site .
Take advantage of my experience. There is NO duplicate content penalty from hosting article excerpts on a category page. That's a myth.
Duplicate content issues arise when the entire content pops up on another domain. But partial excerpts on the same domain are NOT a problem. This is one of the main reasons I do not approve of some Wordpress SEO plugins, because they allow people to needlessly noindex category/hub pages, thus ruining their SEO, not helping it.