Msg#: 4695850 posted 3:06 pm on Aug 15, 2014 (gmt 0)
When I look at google analytics, I often compare a specific day's traffic to the traffic on the same day of the previous week. As of yesterday, I started to see a red box that says "All domains must be of the same data type."
It only shows when I compare two dates or two date ranges, but doesn't seem to show up on older date ranges (ie, the month of June compared to May.
Does anyone know what that error means? Would it have anything to do with the fact that we have a mobile version of the site at m.site.com? Or why I'm only seeing it on some date comparisons?
Msg#: 4695850 posted 1:15 pm on Aug 17, 2014 (gmt 0)
Same here. It started the other day for me. It only seems to happen if you compare only one day with another day. I always compare the previous day with the same day last week and now the graph doesn't come up (even on days that it worked before on).
It is obviously a bug that was introduced though it seems like it is not affecting everyone as there is not to much chatter online about it.
I am not to worried about it as you can still view the numbers of the comparison below the non functioning graph.
Msg#: 4695850 posted 1:35 pm on Aug 18, 2014 (gmt 0)
I'm seeing this as well. Our site is responsive, so we don't have an m.*.com mobile address or anything like that.
I just saw it while doing a D/D comparison. If I compare two days to two other days, I don't get an error and the graph displays as normal. In some random testing, I only see this when doing single day comparisons.